| All India Educational Parishad, Delhi provides programmes in English and Hindi medium
only. However the Parishad can adopt /undertake any other regional language as a
medium as per decision made by the committee constituted by the Parishad.
- As per Administrative Recognized vide letter No.PSD/IF/F-36 of 2001 Govt.
of India .and Newly other Administrative Recognition â€œMINDSâ€
Regd. by Govt. of India ,NCT Govt. of Delhi
Vide letter No. AIEP/GI/GF-03/09 New Delhi .
- Recognized by Ministry of Humarn Resource and Development Government of India
(according by HRD Minister Mr.madhav Rao Scindhia who had introduced Private Universities
bill for the first in the parliament in 1995.and since then the Parishad has marched
ahead covering a long distance till what it is today on its own footing.
- Student passing the courses conducted by All India Educational Parishad, New Delhi
are Getting employment, admission in the Universityâ€™s
Recognized by UGC, Educational Boardâ€™s, Councils and in Other Recognized institutions.
- According to National Educational Policy 1986 of Govt. of India All India Educational
Parishad New Delhi is one of the best institution for speeding distance and correspondence
education under open education program system
- According to Honâ€™ble Supreme Court 2178 Under Write Petition
No AIR/1993 to J. P. Unnikrishan vs Govt. of Andhra Pradesh voluntary
institute have a Right to spread education and issue Certificate / Diploma
- Secondary and Senior Secondary Courses Should be equivalent of Metric
and Intermediate (10th and 10+1, 10+2 Standard).
- The Parishad is in process with Distance Educational council (DEC) New Delhi.
- The matter is under Active Consideration by different stateâ€™s Government in
- The Educational Parishad was inspired by the Government of Indiaâ€™s HRD Minister,
Mr. Madhav Rao Scindhia who had introduced Private Universities bill for the
first in the parliament in 1995.and since then the Parishad has marched ahead covering
a long distance till what it is today on its own footing.
- The Secondary is equivalent to Metric ( 10 th ) and Sr. Secondary is equivalent
to Intermediate. The Parishad is inspired Distance Educational council system (DEC) New Delhi.
- The Parishad is Process TR. successfully on all frontiers and are able the
excel as man of eminence by securing higher position in life.
- The Parishad is under Process to obtain Accredation Certificate of NIOS.